Transfer to us
If you are a registered/approved foster carer with another agency or a local authority and are considering moving to another provider, we would welcome any questions you may have in order to enable you to make a well informed decision about which provider is right for you.
If you do choose to transfer to Regional Foster Placements, we will ensure everything transfers smoothly and any placements are also transferred without interruption by working and communicating with everyone involved.
Things to consider:
- We are a tier one local authority provide for foster placements
- Competitive fostering allowance rates
- We pay the fostering allowance weekly – without fail
- Monthly supervision visits from your dedicated Supervising Social Worker
- Our foster carers feel well supported by their Supervising Social Worker and highly value their support (based on results from regular quality assurance surveys).
- 24/7 support, including an out of hours on call service.
- Regular support groups and family events, day trips and fun days
- Birth and foster child support groups
- Excellent training provision, both online and face to face, provided in house and out sourced to specialists in the relevant fields
- Generous incentive package for recommending other foster carers you are acquainted with, to us.