About our Fostering Services
Regional Foster Placements offers a wide range of support services to their foster carers.
The agency provides:
- Ongoing financial payments at a professional fee level, paid weekly for each child placed.
- Professional support from qualified social workers and support staff.
- Access to independent experts where required, to include psychologists, therapists etc.
- Out of hours cover 365 days a year, 24 hours per day.
- Visits from our agency social worker at least once every four weeks, when you have a placement, more frequently if thought necessary.
- Access to professional training and the NVQ in Care qualification.
- Free membership of the Fostering Network.
- Regular opportunities to meet with other carers.
- Access to respite carers when necessary.